BBQ season is among us! Woohoo!
One of my favorite summer dinners is a good old-fashioned homemade burger! I’ve really been working on perfecting my burger recipe for years and years… And let me tell you, this burger is packed with flavor! It looks and tastes just like a gourmet burger!
But unlike your usual gourmet burger, this one is extremely quick and easy to prepare, and I mean… Extremely. Easy!
It takes just four ingredients… Four. Ingredients!
Oh, and did I mention that it’s super tasty. Super. Tasty!
What you will need for your burgers:
- 1.5 – 2 lbs of Hamburger
- 1 box of Stove-Top Stuffing Mix (I always use the Kraft Chicken Stove Top Stuffing Mix)
- 1/2 cup of Milk
- 1/4 cup of your favorite Barbecue Sauce (Again, I like the Kraft Original BBQ Sauce, but use whatever your favorite is!)
What you will need to do:
Step One: Combine your hamburger and stuffing mix together in a large bowl.
Step Two: Add in the milk, and fold the mixture until it is evenly distributed throughout.
Step Three: Add in the barbecue sauce, and fold the mixture until it is evenly distributed throughout.
Step Four: Grill on your barbecue as you usually grill your burgers… (Well-done, medium or rare.)
Step Five: Serve and enjoy!
BBQ Burger Grilling Tips:
- If I have time, I will grill my burgers on a low temperature for a longer amount of time.
- If I have very little time, I will grill my burgers on a high temperature for a lesser amount of time.
- I like to try and flip my burgers only once while grilling!
- If you like, top your burger with cheese, bacon and fried onions!
- Toast your buns!
- Toast your buns on the upper rack of your grill, or on your lowest temperature setting on the lower rack.
- I usually let my buns toast for the same amount of time it takes for the cheese to melt!
Here are some more recipes that you may enjoy:
Creamy Mushroom Steak Sauce
Salmon Stir Fry (Super quick and super tasty!)
*This post may contain affiliate links.