Have you ever thought about making the switch to natural cleaners? Maybe you would like to, but are worried that they might not be tough enough to get the job done? Well, I finally decided to make the switch, because I just had to find out for myself. I’ve been trying and testing these natural cleaning products, and I can honestly say that the quality, has not been compromised!
Of course I’ve been wanting to make this switch and jump on board the “go-green-train”, but probably similar to you, I was scared that they might just end up being a big waste of money… However, since giving it a try, this has not been the case!
Ok, so now that we’ve established that these all-natural cleaning products actually work just as well as the not-so-natural products, here are some other reasons why I have not only made the switch, but am sticking with it:
- No more migraines and throbbing headaches! Yes, this is a HUGE one for me! Pretty much anything with bleach in it, or any other strongly scented cleaner would mean an instant headache. Even cleaning with vinegar was enough to bring on a full blown migraine.
- These products also have a great smell! I find the scent pretty darn close to therapeutic… For real! (I actually didn’t hate my life while I was scrubbing the bathtub the other day!)
- The line of all-natural cleaning products that I use are supposed to be 100% safe for children
- No child-safe caps are even used for this product, because they are not needed!
- Everyone knows that you are not supposed to pour cleaning chemicals down the drain because they can be super harmful to the environment… I totally agree with this, and I think for the most part, most other people do to! But what about when you are cleaning things like your sinks, tubs, showers, toilets and dirty mop buckets?! You scrub, and then what, rinse it down the drain right?! Each teeny-tiny bit that you end up rinsing all ends up somewhere, and it all adds up as well!
- This also means that when I go camping, I don’t have to go out and buy completely different cleaners to take with me!
Additional Benefits of the all-natural cleaning product line that I use:
- The bottles are reusable, so in the big picture, this really helps to reduce unnecessary waste.
- This product line comes right to my door, in concentrated form! All I have to do is add a pre-determined portion of the cleaner to my reusable bottle, and then add water up to a “fill” line. Not only is this so easy, I get more for my money, and if I need a stronger formula of something, I have immediate access to do so!
Online Ordering & Direct Delivery
- Whenever I run out and need more products, I can simply order whatever I want online, and then it is directly delivered to my door. It really doesn’t get much easier than that!
Convenient Starter Pack
- This brand also comes with a couple of different starter packs as an option! These packs are great because they include absolutely everything that you need to get started for your entire home! From cleaning wipes, laundry products, kitchen and bathroom concentrated cleaners and the spray bottles to go with them, furniture polish, and much, much more!
So, if you haven’t made the switch yet, I highly recommend that you do, or at least maybe, give it a try!
* If you would like more information on the brand of cleaning products that I use, please click here.
Some of my Favorite Cleaning Tips & Hacks by some of my Favorite People:
5 Tactics for Controlling Dust in Your Home That Really Work
Simple One Item Jacuzzi Tub Cleaner
MORE GREAT POSTS TO READ:
Clean that Old Dusty Bathroom Vent the Easy Way!
15 things to get rid of RIGHT NOW! (clean, organize, de-clutter)
How to Clean & Organize (When you really don’t want to!)
How to Easily Remove Nail Polish from your Carpet!
How to Get Rid of that Icky Grime Line on your Boat!
*This post may contain affiliate links.