Do you have a bunch of left over wine corks, like I do?! I have so many saved up from over the years, and they are just so pretty that I never have the heart to throw them out! Well it’s finally time to figure out what to do with these little guys, so I started taking a look on Pinterest.com, and boy… the options are endless!
There are so many great ideas out there, that I actually feel even more confused on which one I should try! I did however, pick out my top ten favorites to share with you! So take a look and let me know which one is your favorite!
- This simple DIY Cork Wreath is absolutely stunning! It’s beautiful earthy feel would surely compliment any preexisting home decor!
2. Ah, the classic DIY Cork Coasters…. They are so modernly chic and are really simple to make too!
3. I am SO in love with this beautiful Cork Planter Box!
4. This gorgeous Wine Cork Backsplash would make the perfect addition to any kitchen! This picture is actually of the inside of a cabinet that was done… So beautiful!
5. How cute are these Wine Cork Keychains?! And what perfect gifts they would make!
6. These Wine Cork Candle Holders are so easy to make, yet add such an elegant ambiance to any room in your home!
7. Ok, ok… I know that it’s not quite fall yet, but this Wine Cork Pumpkin was soooo cute, that I just couldn’t resist adding it to this list!
8. Check out this fantastic Wine Cork Table Top! It would go perfect in my living room!
9. Ok, if you ask me, this Dart Board Surround Cabinet is just brilliant! Not only does it completely serve a purpose, it is also a super chic piece of wall decor!
10. This Wine Cork Letter Decor is so cute and creative! Perfect for weddings, or even just to spruce up your home bar.
Well, like I mentioned above, I love ALL of these beautiful wine cork projects! I guess I’ll just have to keep drinking so I can make them all! 😉
If you aren’t a wine drinker, but still love the look of wine cork decor, you can purchase wine corks from here!