This year just happens to be Canada’s 150th birthday — Can you believe it?! I really wanted to create something special in order to celebrate this year. I wanted to devise something that would look a little on the rustic side, and also look just as old as Canada, itself… Continue reading
Ok, so I have to be honest here…. I started off with owning no wreaths – At all! And now I am like, completely obsessed with them! I just want more and more, and with everything I see, I find myself thinking, “Hmm… that would make such a cute wreath!”
My new-found wreath obsession has driven me to search the internet and compile this list of some of the prettiest fall wreaths out there, for your home, just to share with you… Enjoy! 🙂
1. This gorgeous 45 Second Fall Leaf Wreath from The Creek Line House is not only stunning, but super quick and easy to make… I mean 45s?! Yes, please!2. I love a good monogrammed wreath, and have been wanting one forever… That’s why I finally decided to make this 10-Minute, 10-Dollar Pretty Fall Wreath! Simple and very budget-friendly!
3. Does anyone else love collecting acorns, as much as I do?! The problem is, that I never know what to do with them all…. Well, problem solved! I can’t wait to make my very own Fall Wreath With Acorns!
4. How about pine cones?! Is anyone else quite as slightly-obsessed with them, as I am?! They are just so neat when you think about it… And I cannot wait to make my very own Pine Cone Wreath!
5. Ok, pine cones and acorns?! Mind-blown! This super-creative, Foraged Fall Wreath is a real winner in my books!
6. Burlap has been in style for quite a while now, and honestly, I just don’t see it going out of style any time soon! So why not create your very own Burlap Wreath, that will remain classic for years to come!
7. Hydrangeas have also really come into style over the last little while, and I really just can’t get over the beautiful fall colors that were used in this gorgeous, and easy to make Fall Hydrangea Wreath.
8. I have always loved Indian corn and have seen the really pretty bundles, but I never would have thought to create an Indian Corn Wreath like this one… So simple, yet so beautifully, bold!
9. Every time I go walking in the woods, I am always on the lookout for the very beautiful, but very elusive bittersweet vine… I haven’t come across one in about 20 years, but as soon as I do, I will definitely be making this stunning, Fall Bittersweet Wreath!
10. Ok… this Cat Wreath is more of a Halloween wreath than fall, but oh my… it is just SO cute, I just had to include it!
Just in case you don’t have the time to make your own pretty fall wreath, you can check out these beautiful Fall Wreaths from Amazon!